The Canadian Experience Class is a permanent resident category for individuals with skilled work experience in Canada. It was developed for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates with qualifying Canadian work experience.
To qualify for the CEC through Express Entry, you must have:
- at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last three years (before you apply). The work was:
- full-time or
- an equal amount in part-time
- gained your work experience in Canada with the proper authorization
- meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability
- planned to live outside the province of Quebec
Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (such as on a co-op work term) doesn’t count under this program.
For more information please contact us or fill free assessment application to assess your eligibility.