Live-in caregivers are people who are qualified to provide care services to children, elderly people or persons with disabilities in private homes without or with limited supervision.
There are three caregiver categories as follow:
- Caring for Children Program
- Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program
- the elderly or
- those with disabilities or chronic disease in a health facility or in a home.
- Live-in Caregiver Program
You can apply through the Live-in Caregiver Program if you:
- got a work permit through the program and have enough work experience.