Work Permit

In order to work in Canada, foreigners need to get work permit.

This can only be done once they have been offered a job in Canada and the prospective employer has demonstrated to a Human Resources and Social Development (HRSDC) Centre in the city where the job is located, that the employment opportunities of Canadian citizens and residents will not be adversely affected.

Once the job offer confirmation has been issued by HRSDC, the person will then need to apply for a Work Permit from the visa office.

For more details and eligibility please contact us to arrange an appointment for getting consultation by our authorized Immigration Consultant.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment