Express Entry: Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under federal economic immigration programs as follow:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Skilled Workers Nominee
The Express Entry has two steps:
- Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile
- The highest-ranking candidates in the pool will be invited to apply for permanent residence
Provincial Skilled Worker: There some opportunities to apply as a skilled worker through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live there.For more information please consult with our Regulated Immigration Consultant.
Family Sponsorship: If you are Canadian citizen or Permanent residents, you can sponsor your certain family members or your spouse. Our Company can assist you to apply for family sponsorship.
Caregivers:If you are caregivers and have more than three years experience to work as a Caregiver you might be eligible to apply for your permanent residency.